November 8 & 9, 2019
2019 Dates & Times
Keep it simple:
purchase a General Admission ticket and mark your calendar for the tastiest event of the year.
A VIP ticket grants you speedy access into the Grand Tasting Hall through an exclusive entrance, a private coat check (fee still applies), a Giusti Bubbly Bar and chocolate upon arrival.
Friends that wine together, stay together. Gather a crew of 10 or more and save with a Group ticket discount for the Friday Evening and Saturday Afternoon sessions.
Team building is more fun with wine! Enjoy a client event or social club gathering with a Corporate ticket package, available for groups of 20 or more. For details on Corporate tickets, contact us.
Ticket prices do not include sampling coupons. Sampling coupons must be purchased separately while at the Festival in order to sample products within the Grand Tasting Hall. Please see below for more information.
The Festival Fine Print
- An entrance ticket grants you admission into the Grand Tasting Hall and access to the latest wine, spirits, beer and food available in Alberta
- Entrance tickets can only be used for the date and session they were purchased for. Refunds and exchanges may be requested up until 10 days before the event, however each ticket that is refunded or exchanged will be subject to a $5 processing fee per ticket. Tickets are non-refundable within 9 days of each event (October 9, 2018 onward for Edmonton Festival). Absolutely no refunds will be processed after the event, for any reason.
- Dunollie Castle Productions Inc. (Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival/Winefest) sells all online tickets through Tix123. We strongly recommend that you purchase your online tickets directly from Tix123 only, and that you do not purchase tickets from third party ticket sellers. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any and all online ticket holder(s) who cannot (upon request) provide proof of payment by producing the credit card the ticket(s) were purchased with, as well as the address, phone number, and email address that the ticket(s) were booked under. Consumers who cannot show the necessary proof of purchase may be denied entry into the event and will not receive monetary reimbursement.
- Dunollie Castle Productions also will not provide entry to duplicate tickets. Once a ticket has been scanned at the entrance, it cannot be scanned again for additional entries.
- Once inside, sampling coupons must be purchased to exchange for samples. Sampling coupons are $0.50 each and are sold in strips of $5, allowing you to customize what you try and how much you spend.
- Sample prices vary, are set by each exhibitor, and range from value-based to ultra-exclusive
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older, so leave the kids with Grandma!
- Always remember to enjoy your beverages responsibly, and along with some of the delicious food options available throughout the Grand Tasting Hall
- Coat check is available before entering the Grand Tasting Hall. Coat check is managed by Shaw Conference Centre, and is $3 per coat.